Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Jude!!!


Jude turns 8 years old today.  My little boy is growing up so fast!  While I've had him for less than a year I can't imagine life without him.  The great thing about Jude is he's happy all the time – when he wakes up in morning, when he goes for a walk, when he’s eating (especially when he's eating), when he’s playing with his toys, when he goes for a ride in the car, when he’s sleeping, and most importantly when we're cuddling.  He is my daily reminder to live in the moment.  So here's to many more birthdays my precious Jude.  Thank you for coming into my life.  I love you! 

Here are some photos from his birthday party...

Birthday cake!



Jude took a bite out of the cake right after this photo was taken!

Partying with Dreyfus and Victor!


After the cake...

and maybe a little too much partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment